|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(September 16th 2019 Issue)
US-China military confrontation in a new phase
- The US and China, plus Russia, have embarked upon a new arms race in space and missile systems
- The US and China are irreconcilably clashing with each other over world domination
Xi-led China's challenge to the supremacy of the US dollar
The Xi government is bent on 'internationalizing' the renminbi
Definitely 'NO!' to the planned raising of the consumption tax rate to 10 percent!
The Abe government is scheming to make workers and toiling people pay the bill for the financial collapse of the pension system
Absolutely no to the cutting of social security expenses!
An illusion of overcoming 'poverty and disparity' by means of an increased issue of currency
-- MMT (Modern monetary theory) advocated by 'democratic socialists' in the American Democrats
A. A rehash of the Keynesian policy in the last phase of capitalism
B. A trap of relying on the 'power' of managed currency
C. An attempt of a policy-based alleviation of the 'evil' of capitalism in its terminal phase
Stop the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Persian Gulf! Stop the revision of the Constitution! Down with the neo-fascist Abe government!
The Prefectural/Municipal Workers Committee of the JRCL
- Create an upsurge of anti-war, anti-constitutional revision struggle by resisting oppression by the JTUC leadership!
- Don't allow the tightening up of labour management based on job performance appraisal! No pay cuts!
- No to the fixation of yearly-contracted workers' low wages and precarious employment!
The Welfare Ministry's review report on the state pension system : full of lies and tricks
Shatter the government's plan of pension reform!
The intensification of the military rivalry between the US and China
The situation in the South China Sea is becoming more and more strained
Another US-China confrontation over the China-led Mekong Basin development project
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 57th International Antiwar Assembly (5)
- LALIT, Mauritius
- Mikhail Borisovich Konashev, Russia
- Russian Communist Workers Party - Tyumen Regional Committee, Russia
(September 9th 2019 Issue)
Denounce the JTUC leadership for moving on
- It is extolling the introduction of artificial intelligence and the IoT, thus yelling louder for productivity movement
-- JTUC labour aristocrats are intent on producing an alternative to the 'social safety net'
- Let us strengthen our struggle, aiming for the 'deconstruction' of the JTUC, a complement to the neo-fascist ruling system!
A great fluctuation in East Asia caused by South Korea's annulment of the Japan-ROK GSOMIA [General Security of Military Information Agreement]
- The Moon Jae-in-led South Korean government has taken the decision to change its security and diplomatic strategy
-- It has raised a slogan 'Achieve One Korea by 2045', aiming for the 'unification' of North and South Koreas
- The Abe government has revealed an inability to cope with the turbulence created in the US-Japan-South Korea triangular military alliance
- Don't allow the Abe government's instigation of chauvinistic nationalism against South Korea!
-- Achieve the unification of North and South Koreas on a proletarian basis!
The 57th International Antiwar Assembly, August 4th - regional meetings
Participants made a firm resolution to stop the Japanese government sending troops to the Persian Gulf, to stop the revision of the Constitution
'Don't allow the Xi Jinping government's military repression of Hong Kong people!
The JRCL made an emergency appeal in the main street of Sapporo,
Don't allow the union leadership to carry forward the 'union movement for the sake of the continuous development of the company'!
-- A criticism of the policy of the Japan Postal Union for its12th National Convention
I. Fight back against the JP management's shifting of all the responsibility for the 'inappropriate sale of life insurance' onto postal workers!
II. Lay bare the deception in the union's 'summary of struggles' that does not touch on the leadership's acceptance of 'no pay increase' in the 2018-19 spring labour offensive!
III. The leadership is acting in concert with the management in emphasizing 'structural reform in the postal service', thereby accepting the plan to dismiss and forcibly redeploy fifty-odd thousand workers
IV. It proposes consideration on the part of the trade union of 'adequate pay levels and proper treatment of employees'
V. Expose the leadership's deceitfulness in stressing the need to 'activate the union organization'!
Nissan: Management is scheming for mass dismissals to ride out its financial crisis
A plan to train 'teachers who teach AI technology' by using AI technology:
In order to comply with monopoly capitalists' demand, the Abe government is pressing for the promotion of 'AI education' to all university and technical college students
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 57th International Antiwar Assembly (4)
- Vladimir Pronin, Ukraine
- Left Radical of Afghanistan, Afghanistan
- The Russian Party of Communists, Russia
The please-all diplomacy of the Modi-led Indian government
The Erdogan-led Turkish government strengthening ties with China
(September 2nd 2019 Issue)
The Abe government frantic to impose punitive economic sanctions on South Korea
- The Abe government has tightened export restrictions; the Moon government is striking back
- Denounce Abe's justification of erstwhile Japanese militarism's crime of drafting many Korean workers for harsh labour in Japan during the Second World War!
Don't allow the Xi-led Chinese and the Hong Kong governments' repression of Hong Kong people!
Fight against the autocratic rule by the neo-Stalinist bureaucracy!
The 57th International Antiwar Assembly, August 4th - regional meetings
The Kansai Assembly in Osaka
A firm resolution to fight antiwar, anti-Ampo struggle reconfirmed
The Tokai Assembly in Nagoya
The bridgehead strengthened for shattering the Abe government's offensive of revising the Constitution
The Hokuriku Assembly in Kanazawa
The resolve fortified to block the Japanese government from sending troops to the Persian Gulf
Kanazawa Univ. students rose in protest against Japan's dispatch of SDF forces to the Persian Gulf in their campus, August 6th
Absolutely 'NO!' to the Japan Post management shifting the blame for 'inappropriate sale of life insurance' onto postal workers!
Don't allow the offensive of punishment on the workers to be launched on a massive scale!
The union leadership proposes a better 'shift to a "smart" community' with the number of workers halved
-- A criticism of the Jichiro [All Japan Prefectural and Municipal Workers' Union] research team report 'Artificial Intelligence and Local Government'
The government is planning to impose the acquisition of 'My Number [identification number] cards' on all local government workers
Don't allow the state surveillance over the entire population of Japan!
No to the introduction of the 'integrated work support system' into schools!
The Education Ministry is promoting the system, positioning it as a linchpin for the 'work style reform in schools'
'There is no regulatory standard for the overtime in excess of "100 hours per month" of side-jobs'
The Health Ministry is intending a bad revision of the Labour Standards Law
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 57th International Antiwar Assembly (3)
- Fraccion Leninista Trotskista International, Argentina
- Families and Friends of Las Heras / Workers Advance - "Black List" / The Youth of 'The Fourth" / Workers Democracy (LOI-CI), Argentina
- Prospettiva Marxista, Italy
Condemn the Abe government's fascistic instigation of anti-South Korean chauvinism!
--'Lack of the Freedom of Expression', part of the Aichi Prefecture-hosted 'Triennale 2019'
Frenzied with the display of the image of a Korean 'sex slave' girl, Abe's hangers-on intimidated an exhibition into suspension
Electric companies of Kyushu, Kansai and Shikoku are flurried to face the 'crisis' of decommissioning their nuclear reactors due to the strict application of regulatory standards by the Nuclear Regulation Authorities
(August 19th-26th 2019 Double Issue)
Stop the revision of the Constitution!Let us fight firmly overcoming the JCP-led opposition movement that makes no objection about the US-Japan military alliance!
- The Abe government is hell-bent to revise the Constitution
- The danger of a Third World War increasing as the clash between the US and China is growing
-- The nuclear capability upgrading race intensifying between the US and China-Russia
-- A confrontation between the US and China over Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Let us promote the struggle against constitutional revision, against the dispatch of troops to the Strait of Hormuz, and against the strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance as a unified struggle!
-- Block the Abe government from revising the Constitution!
-- Stop US imperialism launching a military attack on Iran! Stop Japan's participation in the war!
-- Let us fight aiming at repealing the US-Japan Security Treaty!
The 57th International Antiwar Assembly, August 4th - regional meetings
Revolutionary and militant workers and students solidified their determination to further the struggle against the new base construction in Henoko
The Kyushu Assembly in Fukuoka
Participants fortified their resolve to block the dispatch of SDF troops to the Persian Gulf
Don't allow the Japan Post managerial to shift the responsibility for the unlawful contracts for 'post office life insurance contracts' onto postal workers!
Denounce the Japan Postal Union leadership for having long accepted management's imposition of severe sales quotas upon workers!
Say 'No' to the dismissal and forcible redeployment of fifty-odd thousand workers!
The Postal Workers Committee of the JRCL
- Let us oppose the management plan for major restructuring and rationalization!
- Stand for the militant resuscitation of the JP Union by resisting degenerate union leaders' bureaucratic control!
- Stop the Abe government plunging into constitutional revision! Stop it sending Japanese troops to the Strait of Hormuz!
Don't allow the imposition of the new guidelines for schoolteaching by the Education Ministry!
Let us strive for fertile discussions in the Zenkyo [All Japan Teachers and Staffs Union]-hosted annual education research conference!
The Education Workers Committee of the JRCL
- Don't allow the union leadership's attempt to dissolve all discussions into those for merely 'protecting pupils' life and human rights'!
- Let us solidify a firm base for opposing the neo-fascist reorganization of education!
The incumbent chairman re-elected for a third term; total abandonment of the annual spring labour offensive; a rethink on which party to support...
Denounce the JTUC leadership for furthering the Industrial Patriotic movement!
The Modi-led Indian government deprived Kashmir of autonomy
Armed conflict provoked between India and Pakistan; the danger of the outbreak of war mounting
- Modi is taking a hard-line policy with unreserved Hindu supremacism
- Pakistani rulers are resisting this outrage with the support of China
The eve of another 'Lehman Shock'!?
US and Japanese monopoly finance capitalists are anxious about a possible slump in the CLO (collateralized loan obligation) market
- The Kuroda-led Bank of Japan authorities betray their total incompetence in monetary policy
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 57th International Antiwar Assembly (2)
- Lotta comunista, Italy
- EEK (Workers Revolutionary Party), Greece
- Faridabad Majdoor Samachar / Kamunist Kranti, India
- Workers International League (WIL), Zimbabwe
Protesters raised angry fists at the construction site (pic left)
Okinawa People's Action, August 3rd, Henoko, Okinawa
15 years after the US military helicopter crash in the campus of Okinawa Int'l University
A protest rally held against US Marine Corps Air Station Futenma, Okinawa, August 11th
Militant students fought with workers and citizens, ardently appealing to fight against the US-Japan military alliance (pic right)
(August 12th 2019 Issue)
The 57th International Antiwar Assembly held on August 4th
- No to US imperialism's attack on Iran! Break through the war crisis!: The keynote speech
-- Build solidarity among workers and people worldwide to change this century shrouded in darkness!
- Firm resolves to fight expressed by a militant worker and the Zengakuren chairman
- Overcome the parliamentalianinst distortion of struggles by the JCP!
-Let us fight under the banner 'Against the US-Japan Security Treaty'!
'Stop the revision of the Constitution! Stop the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Persian Gulf!'
Militant students held a valiant demonstration in the centre of Tokyo, August 2nd
Don't allow the Abe government's control of the media for constitutional revision!
A TV report was interrupted; it was designed to reveal the LDP's backstairs deals with an opposition party over constitutional revision
The Russian and the Chinese Air Forces jointly conducted a military exercise over the Japan Sea for the first time
The Health Ministry yelling loudly for 'productivity increases in nursing care'
Don't let the Abe government sacrifice social security!
The government is bent on a bad revision of the social security system amid Japan's 'declining birth rate and aging population'
In the electrical machinery, pharmaceutical, automobile and other industries
Monopoly capitalists are planning to discharge more than 10,000 workers in the name of 'early voluntary retirement'
Great may foreign students are cheated and falling prey to vicious 'studying abroad' business agents
The reality of the US-Japan joint command post exercise aimed to train 'cross domain operational capabilities'
The Trump administration conducted 'freedom of navigation' operations in the Bay of Peter the Great
Stop the resumption of operation of Kashiwazaki No. 6 and No. 7 nuclear reactors!
A fuss in the G7 over the digital currency Libra planned to be issued by Facebook
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 57th Antiwar Assembly (1)
- Revolutionary Marxists in Britain, Britain
- Tavini Huiraatira no te Ao Maohi, Maohi-Nui (French Polynesia)
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND), Britain
- Union Pacifiste de France, France
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|