|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(November 18th 2019 Issue)
Voices against constitutional revision
A mass rally in front of the Diet Building: Tokyo
'Crush the nuclear Ampo! No to the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!' JRCL's appeal evoked a big response from workers and people rallied round
- A JCP delegate laid bare degeneration of the party leadership by crying out for an 'opposition party coalition government'
- 'Anti Ampo! Anti fascism!' Militant students appealed to the protesters
(pic) 'Don't send troops to the Middle East!' Workers and citizens joining students' chorus
No to the constitutional revision!: Osaka
- 'Denounce the JCP for abandoning struggles against Ampo!' The call of the JRCL met with protestors' approval
- Nara Women's Univ. and Kobe Univ. students strived to create an upsurge of the rally
(pic) 'Stop the constitutional revision!' Militant students' big banner put life into the rally
Anger boiling up against the new US base construction in Henoko
Okinawa People's Action, November 2nd
- 'Against Ampo!' Ryukyu Univ. and Okinawa International Univ. students strived in the forefront of the rally
(pic) 'Unite against war, against US bases!' In front of the Camp Schwab gate
'Stop the constitutional revision!'
Union workers held an International Antiwar Day rally, October 21st, Fukuoka
Denounce the Japanese force's participation in US-led military exercises in the Persian Gulf!
Oppose the Abe government's dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!
Don't allow the effectuation of the US-Japan trade agreement with victimization perpetrated on Japanese farmers and workers!
- The Abe government vowed to open up agricultural and livestock markets for US agribusinesses
-- The Trump administration is desperate to retain American farmers' votes
- Denounce the Abe government now ready to railroad the approval process through the Diet
Forcing a massive amount of unwanted corn on Japan: Trump is upset about having lost farmers' support as a result of his own policy of reducing ethanol production
Abe, head of America's 'client state', readily accepted his master's superfluities though unnecessary
Denounce the dropping of a dummy bomb by the fighter jet F-16 from US Misawa Air Base in Aomori Prefecture!
Condemn the US Air Force for repeatedly conducting ultra low-altitude flight training in the area of Niseko, Hokkaido!
ASDF Hamamatsu Base, Shizuoka Pref., is being strengthened as a forward base for Awacs to make sorties against China
The Abe government is scheming to carry into effect the 'super city' plan
- The plan is aimed at tightening state control of personal information by the state power in the name of an 'advanced city'
- A plot to strengthen the oppressive surveillance system by making full use of artificial intelligence
- Intended as a means of breaking the impasse in Abe's 'growth strategy'
'Integrated innovation strategy' set out
No to the imposition of 'AI education' on all university and high school students!
Don't allow the introduction of AI technologies for sacking workers!
Health device maker Tanita is pressing its workers to resign from the company and become 'contract workers within the company' instead
Employees-turned contractors are guaranteed only three years of jobs
 Workers and students' united actions
'No to the dispatch of troops to the Middle East!' Voices of protest echoed in Sapporo
All-Hokkaido workers and students' united action, October 27th
- Angry fists raised at the ruling party's local office
- Demonstrators made resolve to check the deployment of US intermediate-range nuclear missiles
(pic) White-helmeted fighters marching under the slogans, 'Stop sending troops to the Middle East! Stop constitutional revision!'
Voices against the constitutional revision reverberated
All-Tokai workers and students' united action, October 27th
- Militant demonstration wended through the city centre of Nagoya
- 'Oppose the nuclear capability upgrading race between the US and China-Russia!': solidarity rally prior to the demonstration
(pic) Zengakuren and Antiwar Youths following the banner of 'No to the dispatch of SDF troops to the Middle East! Stop constitutional revision!'
(November 11th 2019 Issue)
Voices against constitutional revision, against Ampo echoed through the streets of Tokyo
- White-helmeted fighters marched on the Diet Building and the US Embassy
- 'Let us fight resolutely, aiming at the repeal of Ampo [US-Japan Security Treaty]!'
--- The new chairman of Zengakuren called on fighters in the solidarity rally prior to the demo
- Break through the crisis of war newly arising after the Sept. 14th incident!
--- A JRCL delegate's solidarity appeal
- Topple the Abe government intent on constitutional revision, on the buildup of the US-Japan military alliance!
'Stop the constitutional revision! Smash the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!'
Militant students strived in the forefront of workers and citizens
'Stop the War' rally in Osaka, October 20th
'Don't allow the dispatch of troops to the Middle East!' Kobe Univ. and Nara Women's Univ. students appealed energetically
'I'll train myself harder as an anti-Stalinist'
From a student who participated in Zengakuren's protest against the US and Chinese embassy
Students should compete 'in accordance with their (financial) standing':
Denounce Education Minister Hagyuda's remark concerning the planned introduction of private-sector English proficiency tests as part of Japan's standardized university entrance exams!
- The neo-fascist Abe government lays bare its 'survival of the fittest' ideology
- Don't allow the neo-fascist 'education reform' promoted by the government!
Rise in a struggle against Abe government!
The torrential rainfall disaster caused by Typhoon No. 19
The result of the Abe government's abandonment of taking flood control measures
Postponement of the issue of Libra decided in the G-8 finance ministers' meeting
The start of a battle between the US and China over the digital currency
The head of the National Security Secretariat (NSS) replaced
The Abe government has packed important posts in the Cabinet Secretariat with former police top brass
A new economic division set up in the NSS
Aimed at establishing a system for 'economic diplomacy' in blind imitation of the Trump administration
Don't allow the 'work style reform' implemented by the Governor Suzuki-led Hokkaido government!
Denounce the leadership of the local government workers' union for accepting the 'recommendation' by the Personnel Authority, virtually a wage cut!
No to the imposition of a 'variable working hours system on a yearly basis' on education workers!
Stop the deployment of US intermediate-rage nuclear missiles!
Workers and Students' United Action in Okinawa, October 27th
- Eradicate the danger of a nuclear war caused by the clash between the US and China-Russia!
-- A JRCL delegate's solidarity speech
Voices of 'anti-Ampo' rang out through the city centre of Fukuoka
All-Kyushu Workers and Students' United Action, October 20th
- Don't allow the buildup of military bases in Fukuoka and Miyazaki!
--- The keynote address in the solidarity meeting prior to the demo
- Fight against the Abe government!
--- A worker and a Zengakuren student expressed their resolutions to fight
(November 4th 2019 Issue)
'Stop constitutional revision! Smash Ampo!'
Oppose the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!
Stop the revision of the Constitution!
No to the deployment of US intermediate-rage nuclear missiles across Japan!
- The Abe-led Japanese government scheming to participate in US-led joint operations against Iran
- Rise up in a fight against the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!
China's 70th anniversary of its foundation
The Xi government assuming a posture of a 'long march' for world hegemony
- In military rivalry with the US: State-of-the-art weaponry displayed
- 'Great power'-type phrases pushed aside; China's 'Long March in a new age' emphasized
- Authoritarian rule over the toiling masses being tightened in the name of 'the rule of law'
- Abe sanctifies Japan's erstwhile war of aggression and colonial rule
- The Solomon Islands: tossed about amid the struggle of the US and China for world hegemony
- A 'counter-Opium War'?: A massive inflow of narcotics from China into the US
- 'Statistical analysis examiners' deployed in the Cabinet Secretariat to cover up falsification of government data
The Abe government cries for the 'development of human resources for Society 5.0'
- A plot to radically change education for realizing the government's 'AI strategy'
- Introduction of AI and big data technologies into schools in the name of 'information-oriented education'
- A historic change in the compulsory educational system designed to foster select talents
The 41st regular convention of Jichiroren [Japan Federation of Prefectural and Municipal Workers' Unions]
The union leadership urged workers to be 'democratic civil servants'
- JCP-affiliated leaders 'ordered' union members to be confident about the 'joint struggle of citizens and opposition parties'
Toyota's joint labour-management conference on winter bonuses
Labour aristocrats vowed 'not to defend but to change' union members in response to the president's 'expectations'
Learning from Engels' understanding of human labour
On reading The Part Played by Labour in the Transition from Ape to Man
'Stop constitutional revision! Smash US-Japan military alliance!'
Militant workers and students took to the streets of Fukuoka, Kyushu, October 20th (pic right)
The protest demonstration was applauded by many citizens
(October 28th 2019 Issue)
eOppose the US Marinesf live firing exercise in Yausubetsu!f
Workers and farmers across Hokkaido rose in protest against the planned exercise
Denounce the Abe government for taking no emergency action
at the height of the rainstorm caused by Typhoon No. 19!
- The LDP chief secretary had the cheek to say, eThe damage was acceptablef
- A huge increase in military expenditure; drastic cuts in the budgets for disaster damage prevention and social security
US forcesf Expeditionary Advanced Base Operations in Okinawa:
aimed to seize islands and turn them into US frontline bases against China
The invasion of the Kurdish area by the Erdogan-led Turkish government:
A drastic change in the power relations over the civil war in Syria
- Turkish forces invaded the northeastern part of Syria right after US forcesf withdrawal
-- Erdogan hurried to the strengthening of the tie-up with Putin
- Putin is seeking to seize the initiative in ebuilding orderf in the Middle East
- Power struggles intensifying among US imperialists over Trumpfs emisgovernmentf
The 12th National Convention of the Japan Postal Group Union@
Denounce the union leadership for collaborating with the management by crying out about the ecrisis in the survival of postal servicef!
- Angry voices erupted at the chairmanfs evasion of responsibility for accepting the imposition of severe sales quotas upon workers by the management
- Donft allow the leadership to accept a management plan for mass dismissals and forcible redeployment of workers!
- They are intending to abandon organizing struggles for higher wages by distorting the 2020 spring labour offensive into mere consultation with the management for business
- Let us fight against the planned restructuring and rationalization despite the betrayal by the leadership!
- Revolutionary and militant workersf strenuous efforts shook the National Convention meeting
The Health Ministry is planning to launch a series of merging and closing of public / community hospitals
eThe car industry is in a period of transformation that happens only once in a hundred yearsf (head of Toyota)
The Toyota management is driving workers in its subcontracters ruthlessly
The Abe governmentfs esocial security for all generationsf
Expose the criminal intention to impose heavier burdens on every generation in the name of ereconsidering the uniform social systemf
eStop the restart of the Tomari nuclear reactor No. 3!f
Workers, students and citizens held a demonstration in Sapporo
eSayonara to Nukef rally, October 6th, Hokkaido
A protest against the US-Japan joint military exercise at the SDF Komatsu air base
October 1st, Komatsu, Ishikawa Pref.
(October 21st 2019 Issue)
Rally to the Workers and Students' United Actions, October 27th!
I. Constitutional revision and the strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance:
---the Abe government's historic offensive to attain reactionary imperialist ambition
II. Great turbulence in the contemporary world and the danger of a global war
- Conflicts flaring up amid the confrontation between the US and China-Russia
III. The established opposition movements deepening degeneration and the revolutionary left fighting against them
IV. Create a big upsurge in the revolutionary antiwar struggle!
A. Denounce the JCP leadership for abandoning opposition to the constitutional revision!
B. Stir up fights to stop constitutional revision! Advance antiwar, anti-Ampo struggles!
- Oppose the nuclear capability upgrading race between the US and China-Russia!
The US-Japan trade agreement
Abe offered up Japanese agriculture and livestock industries as a sacrifice
- Dramatic lowering of tariffs on American farm products: Abe swallowed Trump's demands whole
- Trump, frantic to be re-elected as president, is bulldozing his way forward
- The Abe-led Japanese government is acting as Trump's 'bootlicking government'
A JCP bureaucrat beautifies the Education Ministry's plan for 'work style reform' in schools
Denki Rengo [Japanese Electrical, Electronic & Information Unions]
The labour aristocrats cry out for the 'rebuilding of Japanese society and the electrical machinery industry'
---The criminal nature of the unions' 2019 action policy
- The union is posing its 'industrial policies' for a 'rapid progress of the Japanese electrical machinery industry'
-- Demanding self-sacrifice and productivity improvement of workers
- Abandonment of united industrial actions in the spring labour offensive
- Let us achieve a militant resuscitation of the electric industrial workers' movement!
- Deal a hard blow to those rulers who play down measures to counter global warming!
- Abe's intention transparent: A 'popular' young MP was appointed a cabinet minister
From students who first took part in Zengakuren's protest against the Chinese embassy
'Joining in the protest action, I renewed my resolve to fight'
'I assign myself to make a leap forward as an anti-Stalinist'
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|