|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home|
(November 28th 2022 Issue)
No to the massive missile attacks
- Amid the deepening economic crisis, discord and divergences among NATO states are coming to the fore
- Let us fight in solidarity with the working people of Ukraine!
'Stop the US-Japan joint exercise Keen Sword 23!'
Militant students and workers staged protest actions in succession
November 8th-10th, Okinawa
November 8th, at Nakagusuku Port
'No to the joint exercise! Stop the US base construction in Henoko!'
Workers, students and residents checked the landing of SDF vehicles
November 9th, in front of the prefectural office in Naha
'Stop Keen Sword 23!'
Workers and students raised an objection to the US-Japan joint military exercise
November 10th, at an SDF post in Naha
'Crush the military alliance!'
Zengakuren Okinawa raising their fists at the US-Japan command post
'Stop the constitutional revision! No to a massive military buildup!'
Militant students fought with workers and citizens
November 3rd, Kanazawa
Condemn the Russian military's destructive attacks on Ukraine's electricity facilities!
- Crush Putin's war!
'Stop the mobilization for war!'
Partisan struggles burning and spreading among ethnic minorities in Russia
An old Stalinist scholar of the JCP backs Putin the murderer
- Spreading Russian-made fakes
'Re-skilling': what does it mean for workers?
- The word excessively used today
- Diversification and technical upgrading of labour-power, or its transformation in terms of diversity and heterogeneity, in response to digital transformation
- Selecting workers while discarding 'lower' layers
- Reveal the deception of Kishida's so-called 'structural wage raise'
The central discussion meeting of Rengo [JTUC] for the 2023 spring offensive
President Yoshino proposed measures for 'more flexible labour turnover'
Postal workers' struggle
Denounce the union leadership for proposing a plan to squeeze out a source of revenue for raising wages by either reducing or abolishing summer and winter holiday entitlements!
Don't allow the leadership to abandon wage raise demands! Let us win a big, across-the-board wage increase!
'We cannot live with such a low rate!'
Workers raised angry voices at JTUC leaders' extremely low rate wage hike demands
A JTUC Ishikawa workers' rally for the 'autumn and year-end labour offensive' in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Pref. November 11th
The Kishida government hell-bent on building up a state system for military research
Never allow the government to mobilize universities, research institutes and enterprises!
Successive appearances of 'left-of-centre' governments
A seismic change in Latin America
- Brazil: defeat of Bolsonaro and the revival of the Lula presidency
- Columbia: the birth of an 'anti-American' government led by Petro
- The Xi-led government of China intent on wining over Latin American states
(November 21st 2022 Issue)
Smash the constitutional revision and the major military build-up!
-- A government-led expansion of munitions production and promotion of military researches
- Liberation of Kherson: the Ukrainian Forces won together with working people
- The intensifying danger of a war breaking out in East Asia
- Let us fight under the banner 'Smash the US-Japan military alliance! Prevent Japan's leap into a military big power!'
'Stop the constitutional revision!'
Protest actions held in many places November 3rd
4200 protesters surrounded the Diet Buiding
- 'Overthrow the Kishida government!' The JRCL called on the participants
- Militant students fought vigorously, encouraging the protesters
- Militants strove in the van, overcoming the JCP leadership imploring the government to take 'peaceful diplomacy'
A mass rally and a demonstration: Militant students in the forefront
A mass protest in Fukuoka
Shatter a ring of counter-revolutionary elements! (Part 8)
'Change the labour movement into one suitable to a new age,' shouting labour aristocrats in the JEIU [Japanese Electrical, Electronic and Information Unions]
Expose the anti-working class nature of its 'action plans for 2022-23'!
- The 70th national convention declared, 'Accelerate the major change in the labour movement'
- Advocating the 'development of human resources for digital transformation and green transformation'
- The union leadership has abandoned wage struggles and reduced them into 'labour-management consultations for growth'
- Let us fight for a militant re-creation of the labour movement in the electric industry!
Extremely low wage demands
The UA ZENSEN leadership decided, saying, 'A decline in domestic consumption must be avoided'
Labour aristocrats pledge a full cooperation with capitalists in 're-skilling and smooth labour turnover'
Okinawa People's Action November 5th
'Stop the reclamation in Henoko! No to the US-Japan joint military exercise!'
Militant students fought under the slogan 'Against the US-Japan military alliance!'
A mass protest in front of the SDF Kanoya base Kyushu, October 29th
'Never allow US unmanned aerial vehicles to be deployed!'
Kagoshima University students fought together with trade union members
Garuda Shield 2022, Indonesia
Japanese airborne troops joined for the first time in the US-led multilateral exercise based on the EABO concept
No to the building up of a system for actually waging a war against China!
(November 14th 2022 Issue)
The JRCL public political meeting December 4th
- No to massacres by Putin cornered in a predicament!
- An impending crisis of war with Korea and Taiwan as a focus
- The Kishida government coercing the toiling masses into poverty
- Fight to win another leap forward in the anti-Stalinist revolutionary movement!
The government has disposed of all judicial records concerning the ‘Kobe case’ of 1997 (with a schoolboy found beheaded)
Denounce the cover-up of the state crime!
- We fought to reveal the truth and what lay at the bottom of the incident
The summit meeting between Japan and Australia
A new declaration of security cooperation signed in the middle of the period of the Chinese Communist Party Congress
Denounce the government decision to prolong the permissible period of operation of decrepit nuclear power plants!
The Nuclear Regulation Authority accepted the removal of the ‘40-year limit’
- The Kishida government is intent on reducing the NRA into its subordinate organization
The Tomari nuclear plant of Hokkaido Electric Power Co.
Prevent the resumption of operation of Reactor No. 3!
No to municipal governments’ termination of contracts with workers employed by the fiscal year!
Let us achieve their continued contracts and regular employment!
1. Wretched working conditions
2. The extremely unscrupulous nature of the fixed-term employment system of local government workers
3. The central government intends to reduce the regular personnel of municipal governments
4. Don’t allow the termination of contracts by municipal governments!
The national education research conference of Zenkyo [All Japan Teachers and Staffs Union]
Militant workers strived in leading discussions
over ‘digital transformation in education’, over Russia’s aggression against Ukraine
- A crop of disputes arose on a remark of a presenter who recommended the effective use of ICT
- Animated discussion over Putin’s war of aggression in Ukraine
- Criticisms hurled at the union leadership and JCP-leaned intellectuals who spoke in favour of Putin
‘Dialogs between the government, labour and management’ pushed to the fore: JTUC’s Basic Plan for the 2023 spring labour offensive
The leadership commands the restraint of wage hike demands in the name of a ‘medium-term, macroscopic perspective’
A mass antiwar rally in Osaka October 22nd
‘Crush Putin’s war!’
Militant students fought in the van of 600 participants
- Protesters marched, raising chants against the US-Japan military alliance
China’s massive purchase of grains
What lies at the bottom?
- ‘Food security’: a way adopted by the Beijing bureaucracy
- Small-scale farming extensively existent at home
A modified ‘trap of debts’
The Xi government of China ambitious to plunder Zambia of its resources
(November 7th 2022 Issue)
Fight back against the Kishida government's imposition of sacrifices
-- Investment of state funds in high-tech fields; promotion of 'labour turnover' and 'reskilling'
- Denounce the Yoshino-led Rengo leadership for acting in a body with the government and monopoly capitalists!
- Create a militant upsurge in the wage struggle and the political economic struggle
--to break through the government's imposition of poverty!
-- Advance towards the overthrow of the Kishida government!
United actions of workers and students
Hokkaido October 16th
Antiwar youths and students fought hard for the Ukraine antiwar struggle
- 'Stop the constitutional revision! Crush Russia's aggression!'
Tokai October 23rd
Raising a chorus of yells at the LDP local office in Nagoya
- 'Smash Putin's war! No to the US-Japan military alliance!' Marching on the LDP local office
Kyushu October 23rd
Cries of antiwar, anti-constitutional revision struggle resounded
- 'No to Russia's aggression against Ukraine!' 'Advance in solidarity with fighting Ukrainians and Russians!'
International Antiwar Day rallies
Okinawa October 21st
Ryukyu Univ. and Okinawa Int'l Univ. students fought in the van
Fukuoka October 21st
'Smash Russia's aggression in Ukraine! Denounce Putin's missile attacks on nuclear plants!'
JRCL made a militant call on workers participating in the rally
Shatter a ring of counter-revolutionary elements! (Part 7)
Fight militantly for the upsurge of the antiwar, anti-constitutional revision struggle and municipal workers' autumn offensive!
- Let us oppose the revision of the Constitution and a massive military buildup!
- Create a struggle against long working hours
- by overcoming the union leadership's campaign to demand a 'proper control of working hours'!
'Monetary relaxation policy does not bring down a weak yen'?!
The BOJ governor Kuroda, the one who caused the yen's decline and high commodity prices, shamelessly evades responsibility
(October 31st 2022 Issue)
Antiwar cries roared
Zengakuren and Antiwar Youths carried out a militant demonstration
- Militant workers and students marched on the Russian and the US Embassies and the Diet Building
- 'Break through the impending crisis of a thermonuclear war!' The resolve was fortified through the starting rally
- 'Carve out a century of proletarian revolution!' An encouraging speech from the JRCL
- Let us advance the fight with the aim of overthrowing the Kishida-led neo-fascist government!
Prevent the new US base construction in Henoko!
Militants marched through the main street of Naha city under the banner 'Against the US-Japan military alliance'
- 'Don't make the Southwest Islands a military fortress!' The starting rally
An antiwar demonstration marched along the main avenue in Osaka
- 'No to the constitutional revision and the major military build-up!' Raising a chorus of yells
- 'Give a final blow to Putin's war!' The determination was made firm and solid through the starting rally
Zengakuren Hokkaido and Antiwar Youths rose in an antiwar action Sapporo
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit
The Xi regime acted in rallying governments of developing countries opposing / distancing the US
- Xi flatly rejected a request for political support from Putin who is fearing the impending defeat
-- Xi declared China's guaranteeing of the territorial integrity of the Central Asian countries
- Xi is mounting a counteroffensive against the anti-Chinese encircling net in the name of the 'multipolar world order'
Putin plunders gold from Sudan
Using Wagner, a private military company
Postal workers' struggle
No to the 'rezoning of the mail collection and delivery areas' by the criteria of a 'new standard for personnel calculation'!
Fight resolutely by overcoming the union leadership that is fully cooperating with the management by offering 'the union's business vision'!
I. The management's offensive of massive personnel cuts in the mail collection and delivery sector
II. Denounce the union leadership for praising the 'new standard for personnel calculation'!
III. Shatter the dismissal of 35,000 workers!
The National Personnel Authority's 2022 recommendation
No to the new offensive of wage cuts and the revision of the wage system!
- Recommending effective wage cuts
- Oppose the revision of the personnel and wage systems designed to get through 'shortage of competent staff'!
Deception of the so-called 'measures for soaring electricity rates'
The Kishida government announced it would disburse enormous amounts of support to electric power companies in the name of 'supporting family finances'
Denounce the enforcement of the law to 'regulate the use of lands around important facilities'!
Oppose the scheme of surveillance and repression for the purpose of waging war against China!
- A repressive measure prepared for a 'Taiwan emergency'
-- The whole of Okinawa, the 'island of military bases', is to be under state surveillance
-- The coverage of the law is at the discretion of the government
- No to the strengthening of the authoritarian ruling system headed by the Prime Minister and the Cabinet Secretariat!
Denounce the missile attacks by Putin!
- Denounce the massacres of Ukrainians by Putin now at death's door!
-- The Russian invading army put to rout like an avalanche
- The FSB authoritarian ruling system shaken by the impending defeat
- Putin is attempting to use Russia's energy supply as 'weapons' to split Western states
- Besiege war-crazy Putin and bring him down!
Denounce North Korea's successive launching of missiles!
Oppose the buildup of war readiness against North Korea by the US and South Korea'!
A deluge in Pakistan
State egoism of the US and China, the source of the destruction of the global environment
Lithuanian workers and toiling people are rising up
a protest at the Russian Embassy in Vilnius
Shatter a ring of counter-revolutionary elements! (Part 6)
Putin's Great Russian chauvinism
An ideology for the war of seizing territory (Part 2)
A. Great Russian chauvinism as the ideology of aggression
B. 'Oneness of Russians and Ukrainians': a concocted myth
---------------------------------(For the above, see Kaiho No. 2740)
C. Abuses on Lenin and Bolsheviks
- The 1917 revolution and the independence of the Ukrainian nation
- The Stalin-led violent enforcement of 'Russianization'
D. Yearning for Stalin's rein of terror
- KGB-style Machiavellism brutal and atrocious
Don't allow the government to keep imposing sacrifices on medical workers with no support!
- Even a makeshift measure to encourage 'potential nurses' to come back to jobs has failed
- Cruel consequences of the Shinzo Abe-led 'reforms in the social security system'
Denounce the Japan Post management for forcing delivery workers to ride much used motorbikes regardless of the danger!
- Behind the rapid shift to electric bikes
- Sacrifices imposed on workers in the name of 'decarbonization'
'No wage hike without reskilling'
Prime Minister's general-policy speech: Kishida justified his policies to force sacrifices on the toiling masses
Intensifying competition in the development of quantum computers
- Research and development promoted by start-up enterprises
- A 'vision of quantum future society' announced by the Kishida government
- 'Domestically developed quantum technologies' emphasized for the survival of Japanese imperialism
Behind Italy's change of government
Putin's intervention to boost the far right with the aim of hindering sanctions against Russia
No to the US-Japan joint field training exercise, Resolute Dragon 2022!
Zengakuren Hokkaido and Antiwar Youths raising their fists of anger at Ospreys October 1st, Sapporo
Hundreds of workers and citizens marching in protest September 27th, Sapporo
Zengakuren Hokkaido and Antiwar Youths holding the banner 'Stop the US-Japan joint exercise!'
- A major military manoeuvre against China and Russia, based on the concept of EABO
'Stop the revision of the Constitution! No to Japan's military expansion!'
Militant students staged a protest in front of the LDP local office
October 7th, Osaka
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|