|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(March 18th 2019 Issue)
The breakdown of the US-DPRK summit talks
- Kim is frantic to avoid economic ruin caused by UN sanctions
-- China, Russia and South Korea are working together to 'remove sanctions' against North Korea
- The Trump administration is shaken by the Democrats
Don't allow the strengthening of JGSDF Camp Kisarazu as a key maintenance base for Ospreys!
Putin is bent on developing and deploying hypersonic weapons capable of breaking through the US missile defense networks
The arrest and ouster of Carlos Ghosn
The intensifying confrontation between France and Japan over Nissan's EV technology
- The French Government presented a 'business integration' plan
- Nissan management entreated the Tokyo District Prosecutors Office to resort to legal action
- The battle between the French and Japanese governments, and between monopoly capitalists, over EV technology
Subordination to the JCP's policy of the 'joint struggle of citizens and opposition parties'
-- Criticism of the action plan for the 2019 'national spring offensive' of Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions]
I. The 2019 spring labour offensive: fought amid intensifying global competition in the development of high technology
II. Zenroren's action plan: calling for 'struggles both in workplaces and local communities', regarding them as 'inseparable'
A. They began to mention the 'importance of struggles against the management' in order to fend off criticism from union members
B. Repeated calls of the 'national' spring offensive: designed to patch up the miserable situation of union organizations
III. Let us fight, overcoming the pro-JCP leadership!
A. They demand wage increases taking monopoly capitalists' finances into consideration
B. The criminal nature of their alternative slogan 'Work style reform for the sake of workers!'
C. Distortion of the labour offensive into an advertising campaign for upcoming elections
D. Win big, across-the-board wage increases!
--- Stop the revision of the Constitution!
--- Let us achieve a militant upsurge of the 2019 spring labour offensive!
For a militant uplift in the 2019 spring labour offensive of the Denki Rengo [Japanese Electrical Electronic & Information Union, JEIC]!
Don't allow the leadership to distort struggles into a 'campaign for boosting productivity for the sake of the development of the industry'!
A. Monopoly capitalists' offensive of wage restriction and militant workers' counteroffensive
B. Let us create a militant upsurge of the spring labour offensive, overcoming the distortion of struggles by the JEIC leadership!
'We put no limitations on the annual income of those who have top-rate skills'
NTT management has introduced a new wage system to vie with Western and Chinese IT companies
Denounce the Abe government for assuming a defiant attitude towards the issues of Korean sex slaves and workers drafted by Japanese companies during WWII!
- Neo-fascist Abe hurls ultranationalist abuse at the South Korean government
-- Abe justifies erstwhile Japanese imperialists' colonial rule and war of aggression
- The Moon Jae-in-led South Korean government is enhancing ROK nationalism, taking a hard-line policy towards Japan
- We call on the people of North and South Koreas! Let us fight on the basis of proletarian internationalism!
(March 11th 2019 Issue)
Stop the construction of a new US base in Henoko!
- US and Japanese rulers are hell-bent on strengthening their military alliance against China
- Let us fight with the aim of removing all military bases, of scrapping Ampo [US-Japan Security Treaty]! Down with the Abe government!
(pic above) Anger burst out at the Abe government carrying on reclamation works - Okinawa People's Action, March 2nd, in front of the Camp Schwab gate, Henoko
US-DPRK summit talks in Hanoi broken down
Expose the nature of Trump and Kim's diplomatic bargaining against the toiling masses!
- Shock waves of Michael Cohen's testimony and miscalculations of both parties
- Let us create a revolutionary antiwar struggle in solidarity with the toiling people in North and South Koreas!
Get together for the 141st meeting of the Central Committee of Zengakuren due on March 13rd-14th!
The decrepit Tokai No. 2 Nuclear Power Plant
Don't allow the restart of the aging nuclear reactor, the one hit by the tsunami of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake!
Monopoly capitalists declared haughty intentions to suppress wage raises and intensify exploitation in the name of 'strengthening the competitiveness'
Criticism of Keidanren [Japan Federation of Economic Organizations]'s 2019 labour management report
- Calling for a thoroughgoing suppression of wage raises and implementation of 'work style reforms'
- Justifying wage suppression by brandishing their so-called 'main principle in wage determination'
- Imposing extreme alienation on workers under the slogan 'Develop new innovations'
Denounce the JP Union leadership's abandonment of demanding an increase in the basic wage!
Win a big, across-the-board wage increase!
The Postal Workers Committee of the JRCL
For a militant upsurge of the NTT Union spring labour offensive!
Denounce the union leadership for forsaking a fight for higher wages!
The maximum length is '1,860 hours per year'!?
Don't allow the Abe government's plan to force ultra-long hours of overtime on hospital doctors and interns!
'The point in the "work style reform" is to improve productivity'
The Nikkei Shimbun instigates company managers 'not to be indulgent to your employees'
- 100 years after the beginning of Korean people's March 1st Independence Movement against the colonial rule by Japanese militarism
- The Abe government has begun attempting to exclude from press conferences journalists critical of the US base construction in Henoko
- PM Abe is pressing local governments to take a greater part in the recruitment of SDF officials
- The ground 90 meters below the surface of the sea is found soft like mayonnaise, upon which the Abe government continues reclamation work for US base construction
(March 4th 2019 Issue)
Workers' Solidarity Meeting, February 17th
Militant workers rallied from across the country
the first report
- Stop the Abe-led revision of the Constitution!:
the second report
- Down with the Abe government bent on constitutional revision and a military build-up!:
a solidarity speech on behalf of the JRCL
- Let us create a militant upsurge of the offensive from our workplaces!:
resolves expressed by industrial and regional representatives
Denounce the deployment of a MSDF fleet in the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean in the name of 'exercises'!
No to the provocative military action against China!
A laughingstock of the world: Abe's recommendation of Trump for a Nobel Peace Prise
Workers and people's anger flamed out at the start of a embankment work
Actions against the US base construction in Henoko, Okinawa, February 16th
'No to the deployment of more Ospreys to Okinawa!'
A storm of protest against the 'temporary' deployment of CV-22 Ospreys in the US Kadena air base, Okinawa, February 15th
'Stop the US base construction in Henoko! Stop the constitutional revision!'
Thousands gathered in front of the Diet Building, Tokyo, February 19th
Against the JTUC leadership's attempt to destroy the spring labour offensive!
A. Pledging full cooperation to Japanese monopoly capitalists hard put to bolster international competitiveness
B. The attempt to terminate the spring labour offensive
C. '2 per cent hike' A demand at an extremely low rate
D. 'Seeking wage levels in line with the value of work' The anti-proletarian nature of their policy
E. 'Reviewing work styles' The criminality of their policy
F. Collaboration with monopoly capitalists in the name of 'improving productivity'
Stop the revision of the Constitution
by overcoming the official union leaderships' abandonment of struggles!
The second report to the Workers' Solidarity Meeting, February 17th
I. The Abe government preparing the Constitutional revision amid the intensified confrontation between the US and China-Russia
II. The ultra-reactionary nature of the Abe-led LDP's draft revision of the Constitution
III. Create a gigantic surge of struggles to stop the constitutional revision, overcoming the official leaderships' abandonment of mass struggles!
The central committee of the UA Zensen [Japanese Federation of Textile, Chemical, Food, Commercial, Service and General Workers' Unions]:
The leadership expressed the intention to accept personnel reduction in the name of 'changing duties' when AI systems and robots are introduced
'Win big, across-the-board wage hikes! Stop constitutional revision!'
A JTUC rally for the 2018 spring labour offensive in Naha, Okinawa, February 12th
JRCL leaflets encouraged the participants
The tasks I assign to myself with renewed determination to build our organization
-- On reading a Kuroda's writing on the vanguard organization
Miseries of Chinese migrant workers' children left at home in rural districts
(February 25th 2019 Issue)
For a militant upsurge of the 2019 spring labour offensive!
-- They are attempting to destroy the spring labour offensive, with Toyota labour aristocrats taking the lead
-- The Abe government and monopoly capitalists are forcing workers into poverty
- Let us fight for a militant uplift of the 2019 spring labour offensive by denouncing the degeneration of the official labour movement leaderships!
-- Expose the anti-proletarian nature of the JTUC leadership's action policies to 'seek for wage levels that correspond to the value of work'!
- Stop the constitutional revision! Stop the military buildup! Down with the Abe government!
Oppose the massive trial hacking conducted by the government under the pretext of 'cyber security'!
'Stop the revision of the Constitution! No to the new US base construction in Henoko!'
Militant students called on their schoolmates in Kanazawa University
Venezuela: a 'power struggle' engineered by US imperialism
I. Trump's plot to subvert the Maduro-led anti-American government
II. Confrontation between the US and China-Russia over Latin America
III. The Venezuelan economy driven into bankruptcy by the drop in oil prices and economic sanctions imposed by the US
Oppose intervention and interference by US imperialism!
Let us fight for a militant 2019 spring labour offensive!
Don't allow the JTUC leadership to destroy the spring labour offensive!
The first report to the Workers' Solidarity Meeting: February 17th
1. Denounce the JTUC leadership for attempting to destroy the spring labour offensive!
2. Monopoly capitalists are crying out for 'labour-management consultations for innovation'
3. The criminality of the JTUC's action policy that 'puts emphasis on the absolute amount of pay' to 'reduce disparities'
4. Lay bare the anti-proletarian nature of the JTUC demands, 'For wage levels in line with the value of work'!
5. All workers! Unite and win big, across-the-board wage increases!
Non-regular teachers are suffering from terrible working conditions with very low wages
Spring labour offensive of the JBU (Japan Federation of Basic Industry Workers' union; Kikan Roren):
The leadership proposes a 'mandatory retirement system at the age of 65' to help monopoly capitalists who want to secure skilled workers while keeping labour costs down
Public construction sites in Okinawa:
Successive falling accidents that killed workers
The Japanese government is reinforcing ASDF Komaki Airbase as a logistic base for the US-Japan integrated forces
Abe is scheming to reorganize and strengthen the notorious secret intelligence units within the Self-Defense Forces
- Finance minister Aso's remark betrays his own involvement in the labour data scandal
- The Xi Jinping government is bent on winning 'command of the space'
- Trump is beginning to run out of devil's luck as his former adviser is soon to be imprisoned
- Either a 'no deal Brexit' or ... : Theresa May can't find her way out
(February 18th 2019 Issue)
Down with the Abe government!
- The escalation of political, military and economic confrontations between the US and China-Russia
-- The start of a new phase in the nuclear arms race
- The US and China are intensifying 'trade and technology war' and confrontation over the formation of economic bloc
- The Abe government is running about in confusion at the rapidly changing world situation
- Overthrow the neo-fascist Abe government with the united power of workers and toiling people!
'Stop the constitutional revision! No to the new US base construction in Henoko!'
Militants bombarded the ruling LDP's local office with angry protests
Workers and students' united action in Osaka, January 27th
No to the US-Japan joint military exercise!
Workers and citizens gathered to protest from all over the Kansai region
Aibano, Shiga Pref., February 3rd
Militant students fought in the van of the rally and demonstration
Create an upsurge of the postal workers' 2019 spring labour offensive!
Don't allow the union leadership to distort the labour offensive on the pretext of the 'development of the company'!
I. The management is poised to suppress wage rises and streamline postal service; the union leadership is acting in concert with the management
II. The leadership is scheming to abandon demanding an increase in the basic wage and accept management's proposal to cut family allowances
III. Win a big, across-the-board wage increase! Let us fight out a militant 2019 spring labour offensive!
Denounce the postal labour aristocrats for using sophistry to help the management cut family allowances!
For fruitful discussions in the annual education research conference of the JTU [Japan Teachers' Union]!
Shatter the new official Guidelines for School Teaching full of nationalism and meritocracy!
The Education Workers Committee of the JRCL
- Let us establish a firm footing for opposing the government's imposition of the new Teaching Guidelines!
- Don't allow the imposition of 'moral education' as a subject! No to 'patriotic' education!
- Stop the introduction of a 'yearly variable working hours system'! Abolish the law that has legalized teachers' overtime without pay!
- Stop the revision of the Constitution! Let us strive 'never again to send our pupils into battle'!
My speculation on the rising of Chinese workers and the support of students
The 'yellow vests' movement fighting under the slogan 'Down with Macron!'
Denounce the high court's decision that gave approval to the resumption of Oi nuclear reactor operation!
Even a former judge hurled a severe criticism in his article contributed to a journal
- The wall construction on the border with Mexico: Trump is in a predicament
- The number of North Korean fishing boats cast up on the shore of Japan is increasing in the depth of winter under UN sanctions
(February 11th 2019 Issue)
'Stop the revision of the Constitution!'
- Militant workers and students marched on the PM's Official Residence under the banner 'Against the US-Japan military alliance!'
- Eradicate the danger of war amid the escalated confrontation between the US and China-Russia!: The JRCL speaker called on the demonstrators
- Let us overthrow the neo-fascist Abe government!
Militant students and antiwar youths marched against the dumping of sand in Henoko
Workers and students' united action in Okinawa, Naha, June 27th
Denounce the falsification of research data on workers' monthly incomes conducted by the Abe government to propagandize fake 'wage increases'!
'Smash the Diet procedure for constitutional revision!'
A mass rally was held in front of Kagoshima Station, January 19th
Kagoshima Univ. students strived for a militant upsurge of the rally (pic 1)
A student rally was held on the campus of Kagoshima University, January 28th
Militant students expressed their resolve to stop the constitutional revision (pic 2)
The extremely reactionary nature of the referendum law designed to revise the Constitution
Abe follows the Nazi model of referendums
A former JCP bureaucrat advocates the 'coexistence of Article 9 with the Self-Defense Forces'
-- A destroyer of the mass movement against constitutional revision
Denounce the Toyota labour aristocrats for impelling workers to 'boost the competitiveness of the company'!
'Abenomics is just a stopgap measure'!!
A financial magnate vents his dissatisfaction at Japan's 'low level of technological competitiveness'
The arrest of Carlos Ghosn
The tremendous pay drawn from Nissan at the sacrifice of workers is simply impermissible!
Build a united power of Japanese and French workers!
'I'll change the world by making Comrade Kuroda's thought my own'
-- A resolve of a worker comrade who joined in the workers and students' united action in Tokyo
- The JCP's secretary-general Koike had a drinking bout with ruling party members on the very eve of the Abe government's sand dumping in Henoko
- Abe declared his intention to provide generous government grants only to selected universities serving for his 'growth strategy'
- Alibaba Group's credit screening system is fully used as a tool for the Xi government to rule Chinese people
- Governments and capitalists from the US, Japan, Germany and China are swarming Israeli version of Silicon Valley for state-of-the-art military technology
Slogans of the JRCL for the 2019 spring labour offensive
(February 4th 2019 Issue)
Rise up for a revolutionary antiwar struggle
- The Missile Defense Review: Trump is carrying out a hard-line policy against China
- Xi-led China is escalating the degree of their military readiness against the US with emphasis on its 'buildup of a strong army'
- Denounce the JCP leadership for spreading the illusion of a 'trend to peace'!
- Let us fight resolutely under the banner 'Against the US-Japan military alliance'!
Mitsubishi munitions factory in Komaki, Aichi Prefecture, is assembling F-35 fighter jets
Don't allow the factory to be set up as a 'production / maintenance depot' for the SDF Komaki base!
The Foreign Military Sales system is an 'onerous military assistance':
The Abe government is lavishly paying exorbitant prices set by the US for weapons
The Japanese Communist Party is tumbling into a 'safety valve' for the neo-Fascist ruling system
-- A rightward window-dressing of their line for a 'democratic reform of capitalist Japan'
I. The leadership is postponing the struggle against constitutional revision to election campaigns
II. It gives top priority to extensive election partnerships with other opposition parties at the sacrifice of worker's vital struggles
III. The quality of its ideologies is becoming more and more similar to that of so-called conservative liberals'
Order into the 'Mission Essential'
The US Forces in Japan is establishing a system of mobilizing their Japanese employees for logistic support to the US military in peacetime
The 'basic line' for the revised Immigration Control Law
It openly admits 'continued employment' of current Technical Internship trainees as they are, with extremely low wages, with no due rights invested
The leadership of the JAW [Confederation of Japan Automobile Workers' Unions] has abandoned demanding wage increases in concert
Don't allow the labour aristocrats to destroy the spring labour offensive!
The Japan Post management is planning to carry out drastic rationalization and reduction of the staff in the customer service section
- Hitachi has decided to withdraw from nuclear plant exports:
Don't allow the Abe government to stick to nuclear development!
- Trump's secession from the INF Treaty:
the beginning of a new nuclear armaments race between the US and China / Russia
- An announcement of a test model of single photon quantum radar:
China is obsessed with high-tech arms buildup
(January 28th 2019 Issue)
Rally to the Workers' Solidarity Meeting on February 17th!
-- Smash the streamlining attack by the introduction of AI technologies!
- No to public sector workers' wage cuts! Stop the revision of labour laws! No to the consumption tax increase!
- Let us fight against the revision of the Constitution!
Anger flared up at the constitutional revision and the revision of
the Immigration Control Law
December 6th, Sapporo
'No tothe constitutional revision and the revision of the Immigration Control Law'
Zengakuren Hokkaido and antiwar youths staged an emergency protest in front of the local LDP office (pic1)
December 6th, Nagoya
'Let us protest against the constitutional revision!'
The JRCL called on toiling people at a railway station (pic2)
December 12th, Kanazawa
'Definitely "NO!" to the constitutional revision, to the sand dumping in Henoko!'
Kanazawa Univ. students made an ardent appeal in the city centre (pic3)
December 14th, Kanazawa
'Denounce the dumping of sand in Henoko!'
The JRCL called on workers and citizens right after the outrage committed by the Abe government (pic4)
December 12th, Fukuoka
'Stop the US-Japan military exercise in Hijudai with the use of US Ospreys!'
Antiwar youths in Fukuoka raising angry fists at the Kyushu Defense Bureau (pic5)
Against the new US base construction in Henoko!
Against the revision of the Constitution!
Advance intense struggles!
The Okinawa Prefectural Committee of the JRCL
- The Japanese government is frantic to construct the new US base
- The Trump administration has launched a nuclear military buildup on a large scale against China
- The Abe government is in a headlong rush to revise the Constitution
- Create a huge struggle across the country against the US Henoko base construction, against the constitutional revision and against the Abe government!
- Overthrow the Abe government with the united power of workers and toiling people!
The Trump-led US is strengthening its all-out attack against Xi-led China
1. The US has started an all-out confrontation with China
A. Announcement of a 'new missile defense' strategy: a dash for a nuclear military buildup
B. A hard-line policy to hamper China from becoming a 'great manufacturing power'
C. Declaration of 'support for Taiwan' and the buildup of the US-Japan military alliance
2. US imperialism's new strategy against 'China as an arch-enemy'
A. Trump's scream for 'preventing China from becoming a great power'
B. Irritation of the militarist empire
C. A vision for 'Free and Open Indian and Pacific Oceans' in competition with China
Let us advance antiwar struggles to sweep away a danger of war caused by the US-China confrontation
My study note
I am learning from Kuroda's philosophy 'the dialectic of Subject and Object'
- Grappling with Kuroda's Introduction to Historical Materialism
'AI technologies are useful for our society to develop'??
JCP bureaucrats and their apple-polishing scholars blindly praise 'today's rationalization'
The number of bladder cancer cases is increasing in many chemical plants
The Health Ministry has long been neglecting to take necessary measures against a certain carcinogenic substance
The union leadership is promoting an Industrial Patriotic movement by crying out for the 'productivity improvement of the whole industry'
-- The anti-proletarian nature of the union policy of the JC Metal [Japan Council of Metalworkers' Unions]
 Labour aristocrats are paving the way for the ultimate destruction of the spring labour offensive
 No to the 'productivity improvement' for the 'survival of the metal industry'!
(January 21st 2019 Issue)
Rise in the Workers and Students' United Actions on January 27th!
I. The Abe government preparing a neo-fascistic revision of the Constitution and a massive military buildup
II. Tense confrontations between the US and China/Russia and the increase in the danger of war
- The declining militarist empire's desperate struggle
- China and Russia escalating their challenges to the US
III. Degeneration of opposition movements led by the official leaderships and the fights of the revolutionary left
IV. Overcome the JCP-led opposition movement that abandons fighting against the US-Japan military alliance!
V. Fight for a militant upsurge of the anti-constitutional revision struggle, antiwar and anti-Ampo struggles!
A. Stop the revision of the Constitution prepared by the Abe government ambitious for the restoration of 'militarist Japan'!
B. Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!
C. Create a revolutionary antiwar struggle to eradicate the crisis of war caused by the confrontation between the US and China/Russia!
The 'US-China trade war'
-- A battle for 'supremacy in technology'
1. A fight for the leadership in setting up the 5G communications networks
2. A clash over China's moves for becoming a 'great manufacturing power'
- The Xi government concealing the cruel victimization of workers and toiling people under a smoke screen of 'China's miracle'
The anti-proletarian nature of Xi Jinping's 'thought on great-power diplomacy' (Part 2)
2. Embellishment in the name of 'humankind sharing the same destiny'
B. Deceptions of 'maintaining world peace' and 'promoting joint development'
C. A bureaucratic command to build a stronger state
 New Year's resolutions (3)
The Chugoku Regional Committee
The Telecommunication Industrial Workers Committee
The District-based General Workers Committee
The Heavy Industrial Workers Committee
A New Year Interview with the Chairman and the Chief Secretary of Zengakuren
We're determined to organize a mass upsurge against the constitutional revision
'No to the construction of a nuclear waste disposal plant!'
Protesters raised angry fists despite a thick snow
November 23rd, Horonobe, Hokkaido
Anger exploded at the sand dumping in the sea of Henoko
Land and sea, protesters blocked the shipment of sand off to the base construction site
January 9th, at the pier in Nago, Okinawa
Thousands rose in People's Action in Okinawa
January 5th, in front of a US camp gate near Henoko, Okinawa
Vigorous students strived in a rally held in solidarity with the fight of Okinawa
December 13th, in front of Osaka Station
(January 14th 2019 Issue)
Fight for a victory in the 2019 spring labour offensive!
I. The government and the monopoly bourgeoisie are scheming for a reactionary offensive;
the labour aristocrats are intending to destroy the spring labour offensive
A. Labour aristocrats and capitalists are beginning to destroy the spring labour offensive en bloc
- The JTUC leadership has abandoned setting up standards for demanding wage hikes
- The monopoly bourgeoisie pins its hopes of survival on the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Monopoly capitalists' cry for a switch to 'job-based employment': they are seeking to sweep away Japanese-style employment practices
- Bankruptcy of Abenomics and the deepening poverty of workers and the toiling masses
B. The offensive of revising the Constitution: the Abe government's ambition to restore 'militarist Japan'
C. Strenuous efforts of the revolutionary and militant workers to overcome the degradation of the labour movement
II. Create a militant upsurge of the spring labour offensive!
A. Expose the criminal nature of the action plan to seek for 'wage levels that correspond to the value of work'
- Deception in 'labour-management negotiations for boosting the competitiveness of companies'
- A plot to bury the spring labour offensive as wage struggle on the pretext of the 'raise of the minimum salary level'
- The criminal fallacy of 'wages that correspond to the value of work'
B. Advance struggles for the victory of the spring labour offensive and against the revision of the Constitution!
The anti-proletarian nature of Xi Jinping's 'thought on great-power diplomacy' (Part 1)
1. What is the 'socialist diplomacy characteristic of China in a new age'?
A. Xi extensively advertised his own 'thought on diplomacy'
B. What is intended by the 'reform of the global governance system'?
2. Embellishment in the name of 'humankind sharing the same destiny'
A. Justification of China's diplomacy based on Chinese nationalism
(To be continued)
[6-7] New Year's resolutions (2)
The Kansai Regional Committee
The Tokai Regional Committee
The Kyushu Regional Committee
The Prefectural / Municipal Workers Committee
The Social Welfare Workers Committee@
The Electric Industrial Workers Committee
The Small and Medium Enterprise Workers Committee
The Metal Industrial Workers Committee
People vented their rage against the start of dumping sand in the sea
Militant students fought in the forefront of the protest action
Protest actions in front of the Defence Ministry in Tokyo
'Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!'
Zengakuren students fought decisively in two consecutive days in solidarity with the struggle in Okinawa
'Stop dumping sand!' 'Crush the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!' They chanted slogans
Militant students, together with workers and citizens, held a protest rally against the Abe government
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|