|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(August 13th 2018 Issue)
The 56th International Antiwar Assembly was held, August 5th
- Advance the revolutionary antiwar struggle based on proletarian internationalism!: The keynote speech
- Messages of solidarity from overseas (from 21 organizations and individuals in 13 countries)
- A report from the JRCL delegation to France
- Determination to fight expressed by a militant worker and the chairman of Zengakuren
Zengakuren students ardently called on workers, students and citizens
to take part in the International Antiwar Assembly
August 5th, in front of Takada-no-baba, a busy railway station, Tokyo (pic right)
The budget for flood control has been reduced by half
The Abe government justifies its neglectful stance on flood-control,
saying 'A flood of this scale cannot be prevented'
The west Japan deluge disaster
Denounce the Abe government for abandoning the victims of the flood disaster!
Messages of solidarity from overseas to the 56th Antiwar Assembly (1)
- Tavini Huiraatira no te Ao Maohi, Maohi-Nui (French Polynesia)
- LALIT, Mauritius
- OKDE (Organization of Communists Internationalists of Greece), Greece
Rifts in the EU over the refugee issue, and Merkel's shift to 'deportation' measures
Shatter the neo-Nazis rampage! (Part 2)
The handicapped driven into mass dismissals and suicide
Impeach the Abe government for drastically cutting social welfare!
- Urged to resign by the welfare centre authorities, a handicapped woman attempted suicide
- The number of dismissals of the handicapped is growing rapidly across the country
- The Welfare Ministry ordered Draconian cuts in subsidies to welfare centres offering job training services to the handicapped
- The LDP government has long been affording the welfare service sector to private enterprises for their moneymaking
As many as 10,000 Vietnamese technical internship trainees!
No to the government plot to increase foreign care workers with low wages and no rights vested!
My study note
On Kan'ichi Kuroda's Dialectics of Society (Part 2)
Don't allow the discharge of radioactivity-contaminated water, resumption of nuclear reactors
and construction of new nuclear power plants promoted by the government and Tepco [Tokyo Electric Power Company]!
Smearing Xi Jinping's face with ink:
'rebel videos' of the same kind were shot and spread all over China
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|