|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home|
(March 22nd 2021 Issue)
With the united power of workers and students,
--No more burdens on the toiling masses!
- Stop the setting up of a mass surveillance system in the name of digitalization!
- Denounce the Suga government riddled with corruption!
- Strengthening of an anti-Chinese network with the US, Japan and Australia at its core
- Preparations got under way for the deployment of intermediate-range missiles in Asia
- A move to rebuild the NATO alliance under the banner of 'democratic values'
Anger expressed at the government promoting nuclear development
A 'Sayonara to Nukes' rally held in Okinawa, March 11th
Militant workers fought for an upsurge of the rally
US naval forces and Marines conducted a series of joint exercises against China
For a militant upsurge of the NTT Union spring labour offensive
Denounce the union leadership for collaborating with the management on measures to 'raise productivity'!
- The management is making a frantic dash for a 'reorganization of business activities'
- The anti-working class nature of the leadership's action plan: a proposal to 'tackle the challenge of business transformation'
-- Union leaders are forsaking non-regular workers
-- These labour aristocrats are offering full cooperation to the management in 'boosting the competitiveness of the company'
- Let us strive for a big, across-the-board wage increase!
A new 'performance-based wage' system to be introduced:
with the adoption of a criterion 'trustworthy humanities' in evaluating employee performance
The revised wage system will require utmost sacrifices on workers
Denounce the labour aristocrats of Toyota for attempting the total destruction of the spring labour offensive!
- Union leaders did not even publicize whether they made demands for 'higher wages' or not
- Negation of demanding an 'increase in the basic wage'!
- Fight resolutely by exposing the anti-working class nature of the labour aristocrats!
The number of 'virtually jobless workers' (whom the government would not recognize as such) amounts to 1,460,000!
Extremely severe conditions are imposed on these non-regular workers
From a worker comrade who attended the February 14th Workers' Solidarity Meeting
I made a firm resolve to create a class solidarity of workers
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 6)
- I'll exert all possible efforts to make the determination and way of life of my predecessors my own
- I assign myself the task of building a vanguard organization in which the external and the internal revolutions are unified
Deeply moved by the December 6th JRCL political meeting
(March 15th 2021 Issue)
and dead set on resuming nuclear reactor operations!
- - The criminal nature of the Fukushima Innovation Coast Project
- The critical situation still continuing in the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant
- The Suga government is hell-bent on restarting nuclear reactor operations in the name of 'de-carbonization'
- Denounce the government's abandonment of disaster victims! No to nuclear development!
Denounce the bloody repression of people by the military junta!
- The all-out attack on the National League for Democracy
---which embarked on the annulment of the constitutional provisions for the 'supremacy of the national army'
- With the political support of China, the junta is hell-bent on maintaining its authoritarian ruling system
'Denounce the Suga government for abandoning the toiling masses in hardships amid the pandemic!'
'Don't allow the construction of a new military base on Mage-shima island in Kagoshima for US Forces' Field Carrier Landing Practice!'
Kagoshima Univ. Students called on citizens, in front of Kagoshima Station, February 27th
Monopoly capitalists' post-COVID 19 strategy for intensifying exploitation:
Keidanren's 2020 labour management report
I. 'Sustainable capitalism': to intensify exploitation
- The 'decarbonizing revolution': an attempt to take a chance for the recovery of Japanese imperialism
- A frantic promotion of 'digital transformation'
- Mass dismissals, intensive exploitation and cyber-alienation
II. Imposition of wage cuts and impoverishment
III. The so-called 'work style reform' with an eye on post-Covid 19 society
- Designed to abolish Japanese-style full-time employment systems and increase gig workers
- Monopoly capitalists demand deregulation of working hours
The spring labour offensive in big companies
Union leaders are distorting the offensive into 'labour-management consultations for a sustainable development of the industries and companies'
Don't allow the dissolution of the spring labour offensive into labour-management talks for a 'sustainable development of companies'!
-- Criticism of the action policy for the 2021 spring labour offensive presented by the leadership of the JC Metal [Japan Council of Metalworkers' Unions]
I. Abandonment of a 'joint struggle for higher wages' of affiliated unions
II. Promotion of today's version of the Industrial Patriotic Association
III. Full collaboration with monopoly capitalists in pressing workers to 'positively contribute to companies' in the name of 'engagement'
The criminal nature of the Suga government's 'creative reconstruction' measures
-- Ten years after the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster
- An 'international hub of education and research' to be set up in the radioactively contaminated area: in support of monopoly capitalists
(March 8th 2021 Issue)
Create a surge of antiwar struggle
-- Biden's rollback policies against China under the slogan 'the rebuilding of alliances'
-- China and Russia stepping up their challenges against the US
-- New developments in the Middle East
- US and Japanese rulers strengthening their offensive and defensive alliance against China
- Create an upsurge in antiwar, anti-Ampo struggles!
-- Down with the Suga-led Japanese-type neo-fascist government!
State control of the media: two NHK newscasters fired
China's full-scale introduction of the digital renminbi
Xi Jinping's new challenge to the dollar-based international monetary system
Shatter the Suga government's reactionary offensives amid the pandemic!
The second keynote speech to the February 14th Workers' Solidarity Meeting
I. The Suga government hell-bent on tightening its suppressive ruling system in the name of infection prevention
II. Don't allow the buildup of a mass surveillance and control system!
- The Suga government is frantic to spread the use of 'My Number [identification number] cards'
- It is scheming to integrate and control all personal information now held by local governments
III. Fight back against the offensive, overcoming union leaders' abandonment of struggles!
IV. For a militant upsurge of the 2021 spring labour offensive
- Create an upsurge of antiwar, anti-Ampo struggle! Fight against Japanese-type neo fascism!
JR Kyushu is pressing forward to increase unmanned railway stations
Using the spread of teleworking as a lever, monopoly capitalists are plotting to 'end the Japanese practice of ensuring long-term employment'
Postal workers' struggle
Fight militantly for the 2021 spring labour offensive!
Don't allow the JP Union leadership's distortion of shunto into one for 'improving business operations'!
1. Company management is intent on wage restraints and rationalization by introducing artificial intelligence;
--- the union leadership is cooperating with the management
2. Labour aristocrats have abandoned struggles to raise the wages of all postal workers
- Demands for the increase of basic wages totally abandoned
- The leadership acting as a tool for management in the reform of the personnel and wage system
- The leadership-planned 'new movement amid the pandemic' undermines workers' unity
- The anti-proletarian proposal for a joint labour-management consultation for a 'structural reform of business activities'
3. Achieve an upsurge in the 2021 spring labour offensive! Fight for a militant strengthening of our trade union!
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 6)
-- Together with comrades, I will fight to carve out a new world!
-- I'll do my best to advance our revolutionary communist movement
-- My determination to fight, along with comrades, to change the dark 21st century world
(March 1st 2021 Issue)
A Workers' Solidarity Meeting held for victory in the 2021 spring labour offensive
- Win a 'big, across-the-board' wage hike for all workers!: the first keynote speech
- Shatter the reactionary, neo-fascist offensives!: the second keynote speech
- Bring to light the decay of capitalism in its terminal phase! Hew out the future of the working class!: a solidarity speech by a representative from the JRCL
- Let us fight against union leaders' attempts to destroy the spring labour offensive!: determinations expressed by workers from industries and regions
Fight for victory in the 2021 spring labour offensive!
Win a big, across-the-board wage hike!
Denounce the government for abandoning the toiling masses struggling in poverty!
The first keynote speech to the February 14th Workers' Solidarity Meeting
I. 2021 shunto amid the pandemic: the workers' offensive being reduced to 'tripartite consultations between the government, labour and management aimed to survive the national crisis'
II. The government and monopoly capitalists imposing heavy burdens on workers to survive the 'pandemic depression'
A. Dismissals and wage cuts forced on workers on the pretext of the 'COVID-19 crisis' and the government's policy of abandoning the toiling masses
B. A radical transformation of Japan's industrial structure planned under the slogan 'digital and green' and the promotion of so-called 'work style reforms'
III. Don't allow the dissolution of the labour offensive into a 'tripartite spring deal between the government, labour and management'!
A. Denounce the JTUC leadership for abandoning 'wage increase demands'!
B. Impeach the Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions] leadership for distorting shunto into election campaigns for the JCP!
IV. Fight for the overthrow of the Suga government!
- Let us solidify the unity of militant workers!
Keidanren, in liaison with the government and the LDP, embarks on its commitment to Japan's 'economic security'
The government's nursing care policies for the elderly
'Don't be burdens to the nation': great emphasis placed on 'self-help'
Don't allow the leadership to distort shunto into labour-management consultations 'for a permanent development of the industry'!
-- Criticizing the JAW [Confederation of Japan Automobile Workers' Unions] action plan for the 2021 spring labour offensive
- Workers are undergoing sackings, wage cuts, intensified labour and successive industrial accidents amid the pandemic depression
- Union leaders' action plan preaches a 'permanent development of the car industry'
- A vow to cooperate with the management in the development of next-generation cars and the reorganization of the industry
- A campaign to increase productivity in response to management's request
- Negation of the very struggle for higher wages
- Let us win a big, across-the-board wage hike on the basis of the unity of trade unions!
A series of Zengakuren's protests against the Suga government
'Don't allow the government to leave the toiling masses in the lurch!'
Kobe Univ. and Nara Women's Univ. students staged a powerful protest at the local LDP office, Feb. 10th
'No to the strengthening of the US-Japan offensive and defensive alliance against China!'
Kanazawa Univ. students held a protest in front of the prefectural LDP office, Feb 9th
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 5)
-- The speeches and reports inspired deep thoughts in me
-- We'll be the driving force for the future of the anti-Stalinist communist movement!
(February 22nd 2021 Issue)
Zengakuren students staged successive protests
'Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!'
'Down with the Suga government leaving impoverished people in the lurch!'
Ryukyu Univ. and Okinawa Int'l Univ. students set up a howl of protest in front of the local LDP office, Naha, February 5th
'Denounce the government for imposing hardships on toiling people for the survival of big business!'
'Topple the Suga government deserting toiling people!'
Aichi Univ. and Nagoya Univ. students delivered a fiery denunciation in front of the local LDP office, February 8th
- - Thwart legislation for 'digital government' aimed for mass surveillance!
- Bring down the 'moribund' Suga government with the united power of workers, students and toiling people!
The Suga government's promotion of 'tourism as Japan's major industry'
- Tourism-related new businesses are going bankrupt one after another
- Bring down the Suga government hell-bent on reorganizing Japan's industrial structure
'No to the planned deployment of the Japanese forces' Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade to a US base built in Henoko!
Workers and citizens of Okinawa staged a vehement protest in front of the Okinawa Defense Bureau building, February 3rd, Kadena, Okinawa (pic right)
Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!
Don't allow the deployment of the GSDF Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade to US Camp Schwab in Henoko!
The Okinawa Prefectural Committee of the JRCL
- A secret agreement between the US and Japanese governments: a plan to deploy a Japanese version of the US Marine Corps at a US base in Henoko
- The existing leaders of opposition movements totally depend on the governor's likely decision to resist the government on the continuation of the US base construction
- Let us organize, under the banner 'Against the US-Japan military alliance', a dauntless struggle to stop the construction of a new US base in Henoko!
Stop the Suga government's attempt to construct a nuclear waste dumpsite!
No to the execution of a plan to sink a shaft 500 metres deep in Horonobe, Hokkaido!
Denounce the labour aristocrats of big trade unions for moving forward towards the 'spring labour offensive with zero increase in the basic wage'!
Let us fight for big, across-the-board wage hikes!
Postal workplaces in the busiest, year-end to new-year period amid the pandemic:
Condemn the Japan Post management for imposing extremely intensified labour on workers!
Denounce the JP Union leadership for making a collaborative agreement with the management!
The stark realities of the Suga government's 'provision of more virus tests'
- While rejecting to recruit and train more health staff, the government is encouraging private companies to conduct diagnostic tests
- Private examiners have embarked on a 'test delivery service' by exploiting jobless interns and freelance doctors as independent contractors
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 4)
-- I renewed my decision to train my 'way of thinking' and strengthen our vanguard organization
-- Eagerness wells up in me to carve out an advance in the anti-Stalinist communist movement
-- Comrades! Let us keep fighting to the end!
(February 15th 2021 Issue)
Zengakuren marched on the Diet Building January 30th, Tokyo
- 'Crush the US-Japan military alliance! No to fascism!' White-helmeted fighters marched along
- 'No to the strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance against China!':
--Zengakuren chairman clearly presented the direction of the struggle in the solidarity meeting
- Let us bring down the Suga-led neo-fascist government with the power of workers and students!
No to the US and Russia's cyber attack race!
- Extensive cyber attacks conducted on US government institutions
- The Biden administration preparing 'retaliatory attacks' against Russia
One year after the blockade of Wuhan
Denounce the Xi-led Chinese government for hushing up the crime of the century!
- Putin's 'imperial villa' exposed:
--People's protests are spreading against the brutality of the authoritarian ruling system based on the FSB [Federal Security Service]
- A 'green growth strategy': The Suga government is aiding monopoly capitalists in the name of 'decarbonization'
- EV development race is intensifying a scramble to get hold of rare metals and rare earths across the world
- From coal to wind power: Japanese heavy electric monopolies are pinning their hopes of survival on offshore power generation
Win big, across-the-board wage hikes! No to cutback on bonuses!
Stop the decision on a 'Vision for Business Activities' presented by the leadership to the JP Union's national convention!
The Postal Workers Committee of the JRCL
- Denounce the Suga government and Japan Post management for neglecting to take preventive measures against the infection!
- Condemn the union leadership's abandonment of struggles for higher wages! Let us achieve big, across-the-board wage increases!
- Reject the union leaders' anti-proletarian proposals which allow a bad revision of the personnel and wage systems!
- No to Japan's building of a pre-emptive attack system! No to the revision of the Constitution!
'Unions should develop a new style of movement appropriate to the situation "with / after COVID-19"' (Rengo White Paper 2021)
Using 'digitalization' as a pretext, the JTUC leadership is suppressing union meetings and discussions in workplaces
My resolution to create workers' fightbacks in the workplaces of nursing care amid the spread of COVID-19
- Care workers' labour becoming harsher and harsher
- Amid unavoidable dangers of being infected with the virus
- I'll fight together with health and nursing care workers striving across the country!
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 3)
-- My decision: learning from senior comrades, I'll realize animated discussions to build our vanguard organization
-- It's me myself who dig the grave of the bourgeoisie!
'Stop the US-Japan joint landing exercise on the beach!'
Zengakuren Okinawa rose in protest against the EABO exercise carried out jointly by US Marine Corps and Japan's Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade
January 28th, Blue Beach Training Field, Okinawa
No to the planned deployment of the SDF's Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade to US Camp Schwab in Henoko!
-- A secret plan, concocted by the US and Japanese governments, was revealed in January
'Down with the Suga government!'
Zenrakuren and antiwar youths staged a protest in front of the local LDP office
January 29th, Sapporo, Hokkaido
(February 8th 2021 Issue)
Topple the Suga government which abandons impoverished people!
-- The Suga-made state budget: giving preferential treatment to monopoly capitalists while sacrificing the toiling masses
- Mass dismissals and wage cuts: capitalists' fierce attacks on workers
- Bring down the ultra-reactionary Suga government with the power of workers, students and the toiling masses!
The Biden-led new administration frantic to 'rebuild' the declining empire
I. The inauguration ceremony symbolic of America's divisions and devastation
II. 'Unity' and 'international cooperation' loudly proposed
A. Much emphasis placed on 'infection control measures' and 'correction of disparities'
B. A policy to set up an encircling net against China
C. 'Clean energy revolution' designed to give aid to monopoly capitalists
III. Discord spreading between the US and imperialist powers of Europe
A breakdown narrowly escaped:
Britain's trade agreement with the EU reached
- The Johnson government yielded to the EU: a heavy defeat
- France's blockade on the Straits of Dover: staging an imminent economic crisis
- Denounce the Johnson government for imposing hardships on the working class!
The Xi government is taking advantage of the plight of developing nations
Denounce the Hokkaido authorities for passing the ordinance to introduce into schools a severe 'yearly working hour calculation system'!
Stop the local municipalities to operate the system!
- The system compels still more sacrifices from education workers who are already swamped with the implementation of 'anti-coronavirus measures'
- Don't allow the entrenchment of education workers' ultra-long working hours and intensified labour!
- Let us fight tenaciously, criticizing the leadership of the JTU for praising the new system!
Labour and management jointly declared promotion of 'labour turnover' and wage restriction
-- Keidanren and JTUC leaders' discussion meeting on January 27th
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 2)
--- I'll strive to organize workers' counterattacks based on the working class unity!
--- Let us work hard in the spirit of 'I as We, We as I'!
--- It's our own praxis that makes history!
Slogans of the JRCL for the 2020 spring labour offensive
(February 1st 2021 Issue)
Gather for the Workers' Solidarity Meeting on Feb. 14th!
-- The government is intent on aiding monopoly capitalists and building up a mass surveillance system
- Fight back against capitalists' merciless sackings and wage cuts!
- Denounce the existing leaderships of the labour movement plunged into total degeneration!
- Let us win big, across-the-board wage hikes! Fight for a militant upsurge of the 2021 spring labour offensive!
'Stop the reclamation work for a new US base construction in Henoko!'
Zengakuren Okinawa staged a powerful sit-in at the gate for the construction site
January 15th, Henoko, Okinawa
Xi-led China hell-bent on establishing its initiative in the RCEP [Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership]
- China's switchover to a 'conciliatory approach' to the agreement; the Japanese government's attempts to check China in taking the initiative
- China's scheme to get through its economic crisis caused by US economic sanctions
- The Suga government facing a dilemma in its Chinese policy amid the 'US-China cold war'
Condemn the JCP bureaucrats for daydreaming a change of government, tumbling down into further degeneration!
1. An aspiration to join a bourgeois opposition coalition government: a one-sided, impossible dream
2. Fawning upon the Constitutional Democratic Party: the anti-proletarian nature of the 'five proposals' advanced by the JCP
3. The anti-Marxist nature of the JCP's 'prospect of socialism'
Coercing workers to fully serve their companies to 'overcome the pandemic disaster'
-- Keidanren [Japan Federation of Economic Organizations]'s 2021 labour management report
Many of the impoverished elderly cannot pay contributions for public nursing care insurance
Last year as many as 20,000 people had their property seized for failure to pay
-- The reality of PM Suga's so-called 'self-help and mutual help' in nursing care
A plan to use My Number [identification number] cards in supervising vaccination programmes
The Suga government is plotting centralization of personal health information
From comrades participating in the JRCL political meeting in last December (Part 1)
---I've made my resolve to train myself as a fighter of the anti-Stalinist communist movement
---'The organization is me myself': I'll make these words of Comrade Kuroda my own and keep going to the end
The Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict:
Create the unity of the working class across borders!
Denounce state rulers for mobilizing their peoples for war!
- Azerbaijan's 'victory' admitted in the ceasefire agreement
- Putin had to make concessions
- Erdogan aims to make Turkey a 'big power in the Middle East and the Islamic region'
(January 25th 2021 Issue)
Bring down the Suga-led ultra-reactionary government!
I. Great turbulence in the world today and the Suga government embarking on reactionary offensives
A. With the start of the Biden-led new administration as an impact, the confrontation intensifies between the US and China, plus Russia
B. The danger of war growing in East Asia
C. The Suga government has embarked on the strengthening of the new US-Japan military alliance and neo-fascistic reactionary offensives
D. Existing opposition movements plunged into total degeneration and the struggles of Zengakuren
II. Achieve a gigantic upsurge of anti-war / anti-Ampo, anti-constitutional revision, and anti-fascism struggles!
A. Denounce the JCP leadership that has abandoned opposition to Ampo [US-Japan military alliance]!
B. No to the building of a pre-emptive attack system! Stop the revision of the Constitution! Smash neo-fascistic reactionary offensives!
C. Fight back against the imposition of sacrifices on students and workers by the government and monopoly capitalists!
D. Create a revolutionary student movement in and outside blockaded campuses!
E. Let us step up our struggles to overthrow the Japanese-type neo-fascist government led by Yoshihide Suga!
A New Year Interview with the Chairman and the Chief Secretary of Zengakuren
Down with the Suga government which deserts impoverished people!
We Zengakuren will fight in the forefront!
The advancement of the revolutionary student movement achieved amid the pandemic
A speech by the Zengakuren Chairman in the JRCL public political meeting on Dec. 6th
- We firmly counter-attacked PM Suga's ultra-reactionary offensives
- With the power of the movement of students' self-governing associations, we resolutely defended campus festivals against the univ. authorities' interventions
- Let us achieve tremendous advancements in the revolutionary student movement!
Don't allow the dissolution of shunto into 'tripartite consultations between the government, labour and management aimed to survive the national crisis'!
-- The criminal nature of the JTUC's action plan for the 2021 spring labour offensive
1. Distinctive characteristics of this year's action plan posed by the Kozu-led JTUC leadership
2. 'Preparing the ground' for the dissolution of shunto into the tripartite consultations
A. JTUC's 'scheme for labour turnover without producing unemployment': nothing but assistance with dismissals
B. Supporting the government's policy of weeding out and reorganizing small enterprises
C. Calling for a JTUC version of the campaign for boosting consumption
3. A final abandonment of 'demands for higher wages'
New Year's resolutions (Part 3)
The Chugoku Regional Committee
The Heavy Industrial Workers Committee
The Metal Industrial Workers Committee
The Small and Medium Enterprise Workers Committee
The Xi leadership intent upon getting through the economic crisis and strengthening its autocratic rule
-- What were presented at the Fifth Plenary of the 19th CPC Central Committee
1. China's last-minute moves made before the launch of the Joe Biden administration
2. Presentation of 'long-term targets': 'To achieve the same level of GDP growth as that of the moderately advanced countries', etc.
A. The deception of 'progress in common prosperity for everyone'
B. 'Dual circulation strategy': a switch to the construction of the economy centred on domestic demands
C. Unevenness in the development of high technology
3. The strengthening of the ruling system of bureaucratic autocracy and the 'build-up of the strong military'
4. Let us fight for the overthrow of the autocratic state under the neo-Stalinist bureaucracy!
(January 18th 2021 Issue)
Create a militant upsurge of the 2021 spring labour offensive!
I. The turbulence in the world and the Suga-led Japanese government's reactionary offensives
A. Drastic changes in the contemporary world
B. Reactionary offensives of the Suga-led neo-fascist government
- Neglecting countermeasures against the spread of the infection
- Leaving poverty-stricken people in the lurch
- Crying for the 'digitalization of the economy' in conformity with monopoly capitalists' demands
- Aiming for a mass surveillance system in the name of 'administrative digitalization'
II. Capitalists' offensives of dismissals and wage cuts
III. Struggles of the militant / revolutionary workers and students
---fought by overcoming the degeneration of official opposition leaders
IV. Let us build up working-class offensives in the 2021 shunto
---by overcoming the totally degenerate leadership of the JTUC [Japanese Trade Union Confederation]
---and the Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions] leadership!
A. Denounce the JTUC labour aristocrats for clinging to 'tripartite consultations between the government, labour and management'!
- 'Deconstruct' the JTUC, transformed into an Industrial Patriotic Association!
B. Let us fight firmly overcoming the parliamentarianist distortion of shunto by the JCP-affected Zenroren leadership!
V. For victory in 2021 shunto! Bring down the Suga-led neo-fascist government!
- Compensate poverty-stricken workers and people for the loss of livelihood!
- Strengthen the unity of the working class across borders!
Crush the capitalists' imposition of sacrifices on workers amid the pandemic with the united power of the working class!
A speech made by a worker comrade in the JRCL public political meeting on Dec. 6th
- Smash the capitalists' dismissals and refusals in employment contract renewals!
- Let us make our struggles, built and developed from within our workplaces, stronger!
- Strengthen and expand revolutionary workers' organizations!
- Let us achieve a militant revival of the labour movement in Japan!
New Year's resolutions (Part 2)
The Kansai Regional Committee
The Tokai Regional Committee
The Hokkaido Regional Committee
The Education Workers Committee
The Social Welfare Workers Committee
The District General Workers Committee
The Telecommunication Industrial Workers Committee
The Mass Communication Industrial Workers Committee
'Stop the construction of a new military base for the US Marine Corps!'
Demonstrations staged on land and sea against the continued reclamation of the Henoko seashore, Okinawa
Canoe fighters counterattacking another work boat deployed to speed up the reclamation work
in front of the Camp Schwab gate
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|