|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(August 4th 2008 Issue)
Advance struggle against war and the US-Japan
- The 'brain-dead' Fukuda government bent on ultra-reactionary offensives
- Down with the Fukuda government by an upsurge of antiwar struggle and politico-economic struggle!
(Pic Militant workers and students struggling to stop the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan entering Sasebo Port in Kyushu, July 28th)
The beginning of an environmental = economic war between the three poles
The G8 Hokkaido Toyako Summit held amid the new confrontation between the US and China-Russia
- The end of the G8 Summit: a change in its nature
- Intensification of an economic war connected with conflicts over environmental issues between the US-Japan, the EU and rising economies led by China/Russia
- Tripartite acceleration of the destruction of global environment
No to the hypocritical G8 Summit!
- Kagoshima University students demonstrating (July 5th)
Militant workers and students struggling at a mass rally against the deployment of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to Yokosuka (July 19th)
The JCP praising an ex-UN officer for DDR in Afghanistan
Fight against the Hokkaido Prefectural authority's plan to close 16 prefectural high schools!
The central leaders in the Electric, Electronic and Information Workers' Union styling themselves 'guardians of temporary workers'
India struggling to be an 'economic big power'
(Continued from the previous issue)
Converted Trotskyists insulting the Russian revolution in 1917
The Communist No. 236
- Anger of the Maoi people
- US-dependent Japan turned an obstacle for the US
- The Olympic amid miseries of the Chinese people
- The Osaka governor
- A coercive immigration control for the G8 Summit
(July 28th 2008 Issue)
Fight for an international upsurge of antiwar
- Multiplier effects of the international financial turmoil and depression
- A crisis of warfare caused by the 'new confrontation between the US and China-Russia'
- Fight by overcoming the official peace movement abandoning opposition to the US-Japan military alliance!
- A militant demonstration by workers and students in Naha City (July 6th, Okinawa) (Pic right upper)
- Students in the Tokyo area marching from Waseda University (July 8th) (Pic right lower)
Militant workers and students struggling at a mass rally against the planned deployment of USS George Washington (July 13th, Yokosuka)
Join the 78th National Congress of Zengakuren!