|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(October 23rd Issue)
Oct. 22nd Antiwar demonstrations
- The military Bonapartist power led by Kim Joung Il desperately taking the policy of 'martial brinkmanship'
- The Japanese neo-con government led by Sinzo Abe attempting to strengthen and perpetualize the war readiness against the DPRK
- In solidarity with the DPRK and ROK people anxious for unification of the North and South Koreas, fight against the war and the US-Japan military alliance!
Zengakuren protests nationwide
Denounce the DPRK nuclear testing! No to the punitive sanction by the US and Japanese governments!
Denounce the JCP central leadership supporting the anti-DPRK sanctions!
- A protest rally at Waseda University (Oct. 10th)
PAC3 missiles stopped! (Oct. 8th-11th, Okinawa)
- Workers and students organized in the Okinawa Peace Movement Centre courageously fought to stop the US imperialist power from deploying its sophisticated interceptor missiles into its air base at Kadena. The historic fight at a US military port blocked the unloading of the missiles for 48 hours before violent police suppression. (Pics in the middle, bottom)
Sept. 1st Anti-disaster drills
- Drills for military mobilization under the cover of 'preparation for disaster'
US military bases in Japan and realities of their 'transformation' No. 2
- Sasebo: a key base for an aggressive war against China and North Korea
Denounce the JPU leadership preparing 'an organizational unification' with a pro-corporate union!
Deserting the unfortunate: curtailment in the livelihood protection and its realities
An annual education research meeting by the JCP-led teachers' unions
- Angers boiling against the central leadership and its patronised academicians
Topics UI Zensen leaders attempting to expand their anti-communist labour movement
Memorial Tributes to Comrade Kan'ichi Kuroda